Wednesday, August 03, 2005

An Evening of Drunken Debauchery

Last night was quite and evening and I figured I was the only non-hung over one to start this entry. The evening started at the wonderful Cafe Saint-Ex, where in the past year, Meghan et al have enjoyed evenings similar to last night. It was my first time there, but what an experience.

Nate was in true instigating form - I really think 2 women is enough. Chris was trying hard to prove his manhood and Cory, well she was just loud! As Meghan enjoyed her last few beers (way more than she is capable of normally drinking!) there were quite a few quotes that I thought should be remembered. I won't name who said them but just try and remember if you can and it will definitely bring a smile to your face.

Here we go -- Quotable Quotes, August 2, 2005:

- The tag was as big as the swiss flag. You could see it from space!
- Fuckin' representn' the mitten!
- When it's in your mouth, you must swallow!
- Hands above the waist people!

I'm sure there are plenty of other things said that are definitely quote worthy, so please add them. I had a really great time and Meghan you will definitely be missed.


So did anything happen at Finn MAC Cool's that I should know? Was there any smokin' and drinkin' 15 year old liquor involoved? Photos?????


2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 03, 12:34:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying!! Classic!!

After Saint Kristi drove the drunkards into the city, we pulled over along Independence ave (in front of a group of shocked tourists) to let Ms. McCarthy empty her stomach (so to speak), down the side of my car but thank fully not in it.

We have photos of the ride to Finn's that don't exactly portray the true element of the situation. I was kind and didn't take pic of Meghan at her lowest.

We didn't actually step foot into Finn's as planned...we were close, so close.

I'm so glad you were there to witness and remember all that was said and done...

 
At Sat Aug 06, 09:14:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

I'll let the photos speak for themselves...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=116885747203&page=1&sort_order=0

What a crazy night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home