Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What Kind of Doughnut Are YOU?!?!?!?

Because we've all wondered...here's a simple way to finally have an answer....This is my answer [after fiddling around with the answers some].


You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut



A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.

On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.

You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.

Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.


And on a totally separate note, I've not quite signed the contract in blood but I think I've jumped on the Marathon bandwagon [despite what I've always said that I'd be bored runing 26.2 miles] and will be training with Ms. Jancy through the winter to attempt/complete the Charlottesville Marathon on April 21, 2007.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 01, 10:20:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Nate Reilly said...

no surprise, I am a plain glazed donut. mmmmmm donuts. with bacon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home