Monday, February 06, 2006

125 Days...and we're back on track

Hey all,

Its Monday, its not raining for a change, and I'm getting a sweet new ride...check it out My new Roubaix

I tested it out yesterday at Hains Point in the wind...no computer but the speed is undeniable but on hills, its still the strength of the engine...

Went for a longer run on Saturday [probably 6.5 miles...Lincoln Park to the WWII memorial and back just before it rained]

Today was to be my gym day, weights, light cardio, but it ended up being a rest day instead. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Meghan, sorry about the Seahawks; they were robbed...thought they both played badly but couldn't decide which team played worse than the other.

By far, the best ads were Emerald Nuts, the Ameriquest Mortgage [don't judge too early] and the Bud Light [secret fridge] ... if you missed them you can watch them here http://www.ifilm.com/superbowl

Great news from Meghan re: being able to make it East for Eagleman...I'm assuming we're still on baby Jancy watch??

Otherwise, things in DC are business as usual...as much as that can be true.

Emerald Nuts: Machetes and Druids

3 Comments:

At Mon Feb 06, 04:57:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Nate Reilly said...

I have a job. I was offered it this morning and I accepted. I will be the Men's Activewear buyer at Macy's Midwest. That means I buy Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Shorts, Outerwear and Swimwear and some other stuff. Starts Monday.

 
At Mon Feb 06, 05:07:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

WHOO-HOO!! When's the big party!! OHmygod...you have to be there in a week!! Wholy crap!!

Well, when IS the big send off?? Thursday?? Happy hour at that buffalo place near work/home??

Congratulations!! Glad you are already half way to St. Louis otherwise this would be tough to accomplish in a week....

 
At Mon Feb 06, 09:49:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

Awesome news on the job front and beautiful bike! I'm having gear envy on two accounts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home