Sunday, January 01, 2006

representin' the mitten

The Michigander contingent of the 5:30 am crew met up this holiday season far from our current abodes in a brew pub about equidistant from our respective hometowns. Good beer was consumed (note the brewing accouterments in the background of the photo) while catching up. And really, you'll have to schedule a time at Tunnicliff's to hear the saga of Chris's latest laundry-related injury. I'm beginning to think we may have to invest in valet service for him if we want him to remain healthy enough to train and race in 2006...

It's New Year's Day and instead of doing laps around Hains Point with you all ad nauseum like last year, I went polar bearing in Lake Washington to ring in the new year. Any triathlon-related resolutions from anyone? While drinking last night I committed to a Half Marathon in Vancouver this May, but that's the extent of my craziness so far in 2006. Wishing you all a very happy new year!

1 Comments:

At Mon Jan 09, 09:56:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

to be honest, my only resolution to this point is to figure out a way that I can train for all this silliness without having to get up at the butt crack of dawn...2 weeks off from work and I'm strugglin to just keep my job...maybe that should be my new year's resolution...new job...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home