Wednesday, February 01, 2006

130 Days and I ate too much last night.

So no workout whatsoever yesterday but I did go to Acadiana which is a new restaurant in DC near the convention center. New Orleans seafood is their thing and it was GOOOOOOD. Had to have two desserts. Check it out...

Ran 6 miles this morning and felt like a slug but I still did it. Hoping to get on the bike trainer tonight for a little spin.... or do I wait til morning and hope it is nice enough to ride the point???

so far this week - 29 miles bike, 14 miles run.

Meghan has best workout of week with that 10 miler!!

4 Comments:

At Wed Feb 01, 11:23:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

Mmmm, I miss going out to restaurants! Good job slogging through the 6-miler this am, Nate. I hate those days...

Swam 4000 last night, but no run this am. I've got this crazy insomnia thing going on- I'm just not tired so I was up half the night reading. Thought a double would be a bad idea after only a couple of hours of shuteye. Planning to swim tonight...

 
At Wed Feb 01, 11:40:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

So, Thought I'd jump in ...

This morning, did a modest swim workout:

200 mixed breast/free
200 pull
150 kick
2x400 free (30 sec rest between)
50 breast

1,400 total

Attending a run clinic at Gotta Run tonight (6:30-7:30) and will probably learn just as much as Nate could tell me if he ever shared run coaching tips...besides the three types of runs [tempo, endurance, blah blah...]

 
At Wed Feb 01, 04:48:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Meagan said...

Wow- I am totally impressed with the bicoastal motivation that is occurring here! I can only wait to join in on all the fun. Sorry to disappoint, but no little one yet! I will be sure to make a post as soon as he/she arrives - any day now, I'm hoping.

 
At Wed Feb 01, 05:21:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

Mr. Crispy Chicken is noticably absent...maybe he had another laundry accident and is now on the permanent disabled list...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home