Sunday, January 29, 2006

133 Days....

Where is everyone? Actually I know where. I just rode 29 miles in the rain with Cory (well, she did 21 because she is afraid of the hills!!) Meghan is trying to pick a boy and well, Chris, he is on some weeklong trip thingy...

19 weeks people. 19 weeks. 1.2 mile swim. 56 mile bike. 13.1 mile run. in the heat. and wind. are you ready??

I am going to make sure I run 5 days a week, ride 2 days a week and swim two days a week. (well, the swimming will have to wait til I get to st louis...). What are you guys doing??

2 Comments:

At Sun Jan 29, 09:43:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

Does studying for my stats exam and talking to both Cory and Nate count as my training for today?

Seriously, I've become quite the swimmer again and my running isn't half bad. The dark and rain are killing my biking, though. I commit to you all that I'm going to find a solution for that (i.e., buy a trainer) this week. Interesting that my first order of business is more retail therapy than training... but hold me to it, y'all!

 
At Mon Jan 30, 10:27:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

Okay,

This past week, I swam 2 days [about 1,400 yds each day] did my weight routine 2 times, and biked 20-25 miles each day Sat and Sun and this morning I went to the gym.

Trying to regain my focus on the "prize" ... the race!! In the interim, I'm trying to balance the new relationship with real life...its not easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home