Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things just keep on happenin

Not to be outdone (at least on the blogging end) I had to give the update from the midwest.

I do not have a crazy schedule like C or MK. I do not have a job (nor does Jan!) - thanks Macy's. and we do not have a baby....... well not yet. We are just a few weeks or days or hours from baby.

Macy's announced last week that they are closing our corporate offices here in stl so jan and I have jobs until May 2nd and then ??? I am looking for jobs but things are a bit difficult considering we have to stay here in stl. There is a small chance I could stay with macys in one of the few jobs that will remain here but a better bet is I will be changing career paths...

Baby is not here but he/she is due in the next two weeks. Baby room and the new bathroom (both started in October) have just been finished this week. Both look amazing (if we don't say so ourselves!!) Noah is super excited to be a big brother (he thinks it is a girl) and I think I am almost ready to be a daddy again...

This does not mean I have become a slacker. I have a pseudo schedule although nothing like Iron Kroll or Crazy Cory.. I am running my first stand alone half marathon in april here in stl. If baby allows, I will be running the st paddys day 8K. AND... if things don't change, I will make another try at the Spirit of Racine half iron in July. I have been swimming better than ever and running is the best since I moved to stl but my bike is a bit dusty....

I will send or post baby pictures as soon as they are available... and meghan, keep up that iron blog as I need motivation... and c, all running plans look difficult just so us coaches have a reason for being.

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 19, 09:10:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

Nate, exciting and sad news at the same time...so sorry! But so excited for the newest Reilly.

At least for the next week, we have the Tour of California to distract us from reality....and inspire me to get on the bike and ride...got lots of training to do if I think I'm going to finish this ambitious schedule. Nevermind all the travel it will involve...anyone got a spare bike box?

Glad the "flavor" of the baby is still a mystery...there are so few good surprises these days. Can't wait to see photos.

Oh, and I ran just over 7 mi on Sunday and averaged about 9:23 min miles...so it is possible for me to go faster...now to get into the pool...

 
At Sun Mar 16, 09:11:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

Just figured out the html to link to my training blog here. What a techie I am!

I am getting excited for my trip out to see Cory, Meagan and Molly for the National Half. According to the evite, the elusive Baltimore representive will be joining us for drinks on Friday- yippee! How goes the training, Cory & Meagan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home