Friday, February 10, 2006

Baby Jancy has Arrived!



Alexander Atkins Jancy
Born on February 5, 2006 at 3:37 pm
8 pounds 13 ounces and 22 inches long

As Scott will tell you, he is long and lean and built like a cycling machine. The guys should be happy they never have to experience a contraction as they are the most painful thing I have ever experienced. All I can say is that drugs are amazing! I think that after giving birth I have a new perspective on doing half iron and iron distance tris. We are all doing really well and I am looking forward to getting outside with Alex once the weather warms up a bit! Hope all is well with everyone.

2 Comments:

At Fri Feb 10, 09:58:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

Awesome news! I loved the photos sent via email as well. Congratulations to you and we'll look forward to seeing Alex out at Hains Point working towards the Tour this summer...

 
At Fri Feb 10, 03:31:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

Yea!! Congratulations!

Love the montage of pictures...and excited that the 'end result' is so amazingly adorable...like Alex had a chance of being anything but...

A superbowl baby...wow...

I'd love to come meet him and see you since I'm the only one local any more...I'll call to arrange a time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home