Monday, September 19, 2005

Baby Jancy!

Thought you all might be interested in seeing the progress of Baby J. I had my 20-week ultrasound this morning and they took a couple of pictures. All is going well so far and the baby appears to be healthy.

"Hey, check me out, I'm sucking my thumb"

Note the amazing length of the fingers. We are considering naming the baby ET (j/k).


In this photo you can really see the facial profile- eyes, nose, lips and chin.

Hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend.

4 Comments:

At Tue Sep 20, 09:07:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

Wow!! How fantastic!! I always love seeing sonograms...it seems like looking into the future...

Congrats again and it was great to see you this weekend; I enjoyed my nap later that afternoon and I hope you did too...

 
At Tue Sep 20, 10:40:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Meagan said...

Totally enjoyed my nap and really didn't do much the rest of the day but read. Finally finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

 
At Wed Sep 21, 10:57:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Nate Reilly said...

this is awesome although I resent the swimming comment. Let me know and I will meet you at the pool anytime.

 
At Wed Sep 21, 12:55:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

Thanks for the update and fabulous photos! Baby Jancy looks like he/she could be quite the swimmer with those fingers- don't discount the power of big paddles! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home