Thursday, March 16, 2006

all hail the prez

OK so C really has been the prez all along, now she justs gets credit for it. I als think it should give her a 10 minute bonus at Eagleman. Congrats C although being prez does not mean you have to do all the work, now you tell EVERYONE else what to do.

Training for me has gotten a little better. After 10 days of pseudo rest with an ear infection, I ran two days in a row (tues and wed), took today off and will run tomorrow. I have found a group to ride with although I am not sure what they are like. The buyer over the cube wall is a cyclist so he invited me. we will see on saturday. I am a little wary about getting back in the pool but I will do that tomorrow after my run.

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 17, 08:34:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

Yep, public kudos to Cory for steppin' up!

Am off for a quick run this am to settle my body in for the cross-country trek to Boston. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and the break from school. Unfortunately, it will also be a break from riding. Rode 32 yesterday in virtual sisterhood with Cory ridin' solo in DC and am hoping the weather cooperates on the 26th when I get back for a longish ride then, too. Molly will get me out running and a pool should be fairly easy to find in beantown. How was the run/swim combo today, Nate?

 
At Fri Mar 17, 11:00:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

I've been fairly good this week; ran 2x, biked 2x and swam 2x. Am trying to reformulate an early biking group for Tues/Thurs but will never be able to recreate the magic of the 35 and dry crew. Did some intervals running last night and tried long blocks for endurance in the pool this morning.

Already flexing my delegating skills; have passed off Events duty to the extremely talented Ms. Tina Bobina [she's a professional events planner], handing off membership stuff to the green but enthusiastic Wayne Broadfield and will be handing off more stuff to Chad Lewis [the VP] soon...have no desire to be irreplaceable. share share, that's fair...I love to bask in the success of empowering other people to get involved.

The Cherry Blossoms are about to burst!! I'm getting geared up to do the 10 miler on Apr 2 and am trying to maintain the enthusiastic outlook for Eagleman...

Miss you all!! Hope you're well wherever you are....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home