Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Eagleman, Part II

So the registration for Columbia and Eagleman have opened...the check's in the mail for me (I'm anti-credit card over the internet for the moment).... so here we go again. This time, I will be on the course in full race gear rather than in cheer leader mode...no chalk...only endless packets of GU and gatorade... Oddly, Meghan wanted to know if all the smack talk about registering for and doing Ironman Wisconsin 2006 was for real or just that...smack. I balked and said, eventually, I might do a 3/4 Ironman but they'd have to invent it first...maybe this winter, we could figure out a way to do an indoor 1/2 Ironman...need a pool, a bike, and a treadmill...we'll start working on that now...

Life goes on without Meghan, Meagan and sometimes Chris (he still surfaces on occasion) ... Just me and Nate and we're doing a rousing job of starting viscous rumors...being seen together in public...not riding bikes...all sorts of things to whisper about. My last race (maybe) will be the Smith Mountain, Outback Big Lick Olympic distance race on the 24th of Sept...should be fun...who can pass up a lake swim with a steak or chicken dinner for post race food...and just to sport a t-shirt that says Outback Big Lick...will be fun. What's new with y'all??

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 13, 03:51:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Meagan said...

I'm glad to hear that you are still riding and have goals to work towards! Let me know dates for these events so that I can enter them into my calendar. I will definitely be a cheerleader then. I will hopefully be back riding with you guys come the springtime! For now I am just growing by the week and truly enjoying the invention of elastisized waist pants. I do get out to swim and walk at night, so I will at least be able to keep up with Nate in the pool come spring.

Hope ya'll are doing well.

Meagan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home