Friday, March 24, 2006

a surprise 35 and dry reunion!

Imagine my shock when I walked into Logan airport last Saturday morning under the auspices of picking up my sister's boyfriend's luggage and found instead Ms. Cory Churches with a half of dozen donuts! It took a few minutes for me to figure out that Molly was in on it and that Cory flew in to see me! Once I did, we headed down the Cape for a fabulous weekend.



We drank good coffee, shopped 'til we dropped, rode the ferry to Martha's Vineyard, partook of fabulous local seafood served by the best waiter ever and even managed a 9-mile run to prep Cory for the Cherry Blossom run next weekend! Kudos to both Cory and Molly for their coordination and for keeping such a big secret from me! The surprise was complete and a wonderful beginning to my spring break.

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 27, 11:17:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Nate Reilly said...

Now I feel like a chump. Cory asked me to join her in surprising Meghan but my new location made it more difficult and I wimped out. I am sooo happy that you guys had a great time. I am also jealous of your 9 mile run. I did run three times this past week and swam once so things are getting better after being sick. Hoping for 4 times running, 1 spin class and 2 times swimming this week.

 
At Tue Mar 28, 03:03:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger no-e-plz said...

See, leaving DC has more consequences than you originally bargained for...you're missing out on wild spontaneous trips to the Cape and Martha's Vineyard and best of all surprising Meghan...that was the best part....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home