Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm Back!

As I too am not a contender for Eagleman (sorry to hear that you won't be racing Chris, but it sounds like you are loving life a little bit more without that hanging over your head!) I am looking forward to seeing you all compete in Cambridge. Scott, Alex and I are hoping to make the trip and have the little man experience his first triathlon. He was at his first bike race two weeks ago and he was so excited he slept the whole time!

I am happy to let you all know that I have started "working out" again. It is surely a lame workout compared to all the efforts of y'all. I have run now, twice and I am hoping to get on my bike this weekend. With all this nice weather I have been getting out for some long walks and it is amazing how challenging it can be to push an extra 30 pounds (A-Man and stroller combined) up the Capitol hill while dodging wacky tourists. Cory watch out, I may be ready for your running pace in the not so distant future. If you are looking to do a recovery run sometime, give me a call.

This past weekend we baptized Alex along with his cousin Will. I have attached the link to Alex's blog so you can check him out. Hope all is well with everyone.

http://alexjancy.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At Wed Apr 12, 10:42:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Meghan said...

Great photos of the baptism, Meagan! And I think that sleeping through Dad's bike race bodes well for him staying calm and relaxed once you get him out on the racing circuit himself. When's that again, in time for the Tour this year? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home